Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Forms received from PDM weekend

Hi all

We have 40 valid forms (3 have either not done CGS or are not members of the church – Btw, in future, give them their form and tell them to bring it back when they’re done with CGS) which I will be handing out tonight and on Saturday.

I have sent an email to those with email addresses (see below) so please prioritise and contact the ones without email first.


This is the email that was sent

Hi everybody

This is just a short note to acknowledge receipt of your request forassessment forms.

I'm very pleased that you want to serve in your passion.

We do have a bit of a backlog at the moment so please be patient... a consultant will be in contact within the next four weeks.

In the meantime, if I can help you with anything, please give me a call on 084 5047339.

Best regards
Ps Marcia Francois
Consultant Co-ordinator

Please make the appointments quickly........... God is depending on you.

Thanks
Ps Marcia

No comments: