Saturday, October 14, 2006

House of Coffees social


Hi all

On Friday 6 October, we had supper together at the House of Coffees, next to Mimmos in Kensington.

Here is the first picture that we took with our new camera (the pictures will improve as we get used to it, I'm sure).


From left to right - Karen, Etienne, Francky, Marcia, Anthony and Teresa


Later that evening, I received a call from Vanessa. Originally she told me that they going to join us because they were going to PUSH but they turned up after all. Yippee!

and here is the second picture...

From left to right - Karen, Gary, Dion, Anthony, Jared and Vanessa

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

Excellent!

We managed to sneak into CNA just in time to get the camera case before it closed.

I had to rework these pictures - make them lighter and remove red eye. Cool - I'm getting to be a technochick!