Thursday, February 15, 2007

Testimony - Vincent Mabunda


I thought it would be a good idea to post those testimonies at the back of the feedback forms so that we could all be reminded of the lives we're impacting.

So without any further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Vincent Mabunda who I assessed tonight. By the way, I had the camera on self-timer.


In this one, we are going through the motivational gifts (see the little yellow card he's holding).

And in this one, I'm explaining the personal style.

This is what Vincent had to say:

How has this assessment affected or impacted you?
It was excellent and helpful to me because I’ve realized my passion and how I can be involved in the ministry.

This must be advertised to the church so that people can be helped to find their passion.

No comments: