Friday, March 24, 2006

51 requests allocated 23 March

Hi all

Here is the latest list of assessments – please check your folders this weekend.

They are all from Advanced Bible Study – you will find the RFA and the partially completed assessment form with motivational gifts and personal style.

Please make sure you:
Do passion assessment properly
Total up the gifts section– you can do this at home to shorten your time in the office. If they clump together, redo only those questions. E.g. if you get 4 14’s for B, E, J and L, then redo the 5 questions for B, E, J and L.
Check that they’ve marked off Personal style in the right quadrant.
Do a full and complete assessment summary.
Recommend ministry.

This should take you 45 minutes tops so technically you can do two in one evening if you FOCUS!

I have kept back about 6 from ABS and I got in about 10 on Christian Growth last night so when you’re ready, you can get some more.

Please remember that if I don’t see you at meetings, I’m not going to give you forms because I don’t know if you’re still active. Don’t be offended – I am thinking of the congregation members and I don’t want forms lying around for weeks in folders…

Have a great weekend and start scheduling your assessments.

Best regards,
Ps Marcia

No comments: